.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Post Thanksgiving Depression.



- - 

The excitement for Thanksgiving is sadly, over.
Watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade has passed as well as watching The Jonas Brothers perform the half time show at the Dallas Cowboys game, and watching the Plaza sparkle with
 Christmas lights for the first time this season. && When i get bummed, stressed, or depressed i start cleaning like a maniac. The OCD in me starts kicking.Today was the day i TRIED to clean my room. I thought i would share the results with you.
- - 
I love a clean, white look, with no clutter or mess. 
Furniture is all Shabby Chic =)

I am obsessed with my chandelier. EBAY!
My sad result of putting up a Christmas tree. 

I spy a Twilight book on my night stand =) 
i love candles. especially during the holiday season.