.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Miley whydoilovetohateyou Cyrus + American Music Awards

Words to live by:
" You have to choose between what the world expects of you, and what you want for yourself."

- - 
I love Miley Cyrus.
I hate Miley Cyrus.
So the American Music Awards were on Sunday night. I personally love this award show, not many do i have heard.
I liked Miley's dress, i loved the glam & shine it gave off but it looked awkward to me.



Besides Miley though, yes the world does in fact revolve around her, i want to focus on the main fashion of the night for the girls. To me it was all about the sparkle, shine, glam, and glitter.

MY FAVORITE LOOK GOES TO:
Ashley Tisdale
I love the black and grey theme. Not a hint of shine nor sparkle. I don't even know where to start but i just absolutely loved this whole look. From her hair down to her shoes, she looked amazzing. (I love her bracelets)