.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Edward HOTSTUFF Cullen

Favorite Quote at the moment:
" it was nice to be alone, not to have to smile and look pleased; a relief to stare dejectedly out the window at the sheeting rain and just let a few tears escape."
- Bella Swan, Twilight
 
- - 

So i read the "Twilight" books about a year ago, way before all this teen hype and absolutely LOVED them. I then started getting tired of the whole "Edward & Bella" story because it was then the hottest tween sensation besides Harry Potter, Jonas Brothers, and Hannah Montana. But this weekend i went to see the movie and WOW.............LOVED IT. I caught my vampire fever back and now wish that late in the night Edward would come into my room to watch over me and i am now on the lookup at for any beautiful pale students at my school, i wish i was a vampire. If Edward Cullen is out there anywhere && sick of Bella, baby i am here. =)
Below are some of my favorite photos of the cast. Photo Credit: Vanity Fair