.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

FEELING FRESH!!


I don't know about you but after a long day of school, work, dance..ETC..i feel worn out, tired, and just plain gross. Luckily I found some amaziing products that i adore and use everyday..
Juicy Couture To Go

After a day of running around your fragrance can wear out. Slipping this Juicy Couture perfume in my pocket saves me the worries of my scent wearing out. 

Skyn: Arctic Face Mist
Face Mist. You can spritz this on your face right after applying makeup so that it holds all day but it can also be used during the day, several hours after applying makeup. When misted onto face it gives a moisturized and 'dewy' look. 
"A cooling burst of mineral water"

Neutrogena Shine Control Oil Blotting Sheets

I have these in my car. I LOVE them! I have super oily skin so after a day of school you can betcha i will be 'shiny'. My friends and I use these wipes before running our after school errands. The plus with these wipes is that they DO NOT smudge your makeup. ever.