.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

I love LA LOHAN


" Don't aim for success if you want it.
Just do what you love and believe in that.
Then success will come naturally. "

- - 

So i recently bough the latest issue of "Harpers Bazaar" with Lindsay Lohan gracing the cover. I am becoming a fan of her, again. I am loving her sense of style as of lately. I am in love with the photo shoot. I chose my favorite pictures (*favorite looks) :


*Top, Daniel Swarovski. No exact pricing, has to be ordered specially.

*Jacket, $6,010, Chanel.


*Jacket, $1,300, D&G. 

*Jeans, $630, Just Cavalli

she looks so glamorous with the dark nails, metallic & sparkly clothes, and check out those black spaghetti think bracelets. LOVEZ it.

HOT TREND:
A hot trend i am noticing is Metallic nails! YESH! i love metallics.